Bromley Accounting will prepare your Company’s Corporation Tax Return which has to be submitted to HM Revenue & Customs and advise you on any tax liability which is due within nine months of the year end.

Bromley Accounting will help you meet all your CT deadlines, by ensuring you are aware of your liabilities, filing your returns correctly and thereby avoiding any potential penalties.

In addition we are able to support our clients by representing them in communications with HMRC.

We can advise on:

  • Calculation of the corporation tax liability or repayment
  • Completion of company tax return CT600
  • Ensure you are aware of tax liability due date
  • Electronic submission to HMRC


If you are a sole trader, knowing how much tax you have to pay, and when you have to pay it, is likely to be important to you.

We have years of experience looking after the tax affairs of unincorporated business owners.

Bromley Accounting deals with tax returns for company directors, partnerships and their individual partners, self employed and other individuals. We offer our clients the peace of mind that their personal tax affairs are dealt with in a properly and efficient manner.

Bromley Accounting can provide you with practical advice on personal tax positions and the planning opportunities available to you. We can complete tax returns, calculate any tax liability and advise you on exactly when to make payments and how much to pay.

We can advise on:

  • Minimising tax liability
  • Completion and filing of relevant returns
  • Full details of tax due and when
  • For sole traders, or those with more complex affairs, there is a full accounting service including the preparation of accounts and VAT returns available.


Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message