Businesses too often overlook indirect taxes, yet VAT is one of the largest components of a company’s tax burden, a substantial and increasing cost. Fortunately in many cases with good advice VAT savings can be made.
VAT is a tax that is constantly developing. Changes to the VAT system occur partly because of amendments to legislation and partly because of the way that the courts interpret the law. Keeping up to date with all of the rules is a difficult task, but it is essential, as even innocent errors now mean harsh penalties.
Bromley Accounting’s VAT service includes:
- Applying for and advice on VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Advice on the VAT schemes suitable to your business
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Completion of VAT returns
- Dealing with VAT control visits